VMCC Photo Gallery

MotoringFile RSS

Monday, January 23, 2012

VMCC Photo Contest Winner

Thank you to all of the Members of the VMCC who supplied us with a picture of you enjoying your MINI!! ... and we have a Winner!!!

Congratulations to Linda Green!! Despite the vast amount of entries, Linda's picture had it it all: a clean car, the VMCC members badge, a massive canoe strapped to her roof, and of course, a massive smile!!!

Linda is now stuck with the choice of either a Weekend in Whistler in a Countryman ALL4, or a Week's Drive in the New MINI Coupe Roadster!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Carol Lewis, and I am a proudly owner of an Acura NSX, however, I want to ship my car and looking in the web I found this two sites: www.ehaulers.com and www.shipmyride.com, both of them Canadian pages. Have you tried them?

Thank you for your support.

Carol